Roasted Sweet Potato Taco Fries
Nothing like some game-day party food! This is one of my go-to dishes for watching football or MLB playoffs. It is sweet and savory, and it goes good with ketchup or hot sauce, and goes down good with cold beer.
- Pre-heat Oven to 425F
- Peel 2lb of Sweet Potatoes (2 large ones)
- Cut the Sweet Potatoes lengthwise into ½” thick steak-cut “fries”
- Toss the sliced fries with 3tbsp olive oil then season Taco Seasoning (about a third of the packet)
- Spread the seasoned fries evenly on a baking tray and roast for 15 minutes at 425F
- Flip the fries and roast for another 15-20 minutes until fork-tend and just becoming crisp on the outside