Organic Red Flame Seedless Grapes
The sweet and lightly tangy Red Flame variety has a crunchy pop and crisp texture, making it my preferred Organic Grape so far. Red Flame Seedless are small and round, but I’ll take flavor and texture over size. My kids have been devouring them! The green Perlette variety has nice texture, but are still a little tart.
Choose packs that have most of the berries still on the vine and avoid bags that are wet and sticky – a sign that some of the Grapes are going bad – or have berries with splits or cracks.
Seedless Grape Tips
- Select Grapes that feel firm to a gentle squeeze. Lift up the bag or container and look at it from all sides.
- Look for Grapes with stems that are still green at the thickest parts and appear to still have life in them.
- Choose packs that have most of the berries still on the vine.
- Avoid bags that are wet and sticky – a sign that some of the Grapes are going bad – or have berries with splits or cracks.
- Keep your Grapes refrigerated until you’re about ready to eat them, since they lose their crunch much quicker at room temperature.
- Wash Grapes with a cold water rinse just before serving them.