Mini Spinach Frittatas
These little muffin-sized Frittatas have roughly 80-100 calories a piece yet pack tons of flavor, protein and nutrients. Delicious! Eat them right away, or refrigerate and reheat the next day in the microwave, or freeze them for a busy day. Makes 12 regular-sized muffins.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Cut and prep the following ingredients then combine:
- 3/4 C cubed potatoes (par-cooked frozen works best)
- 3/4 C baby spinach – coarsely chopped
- 1/3 C cubed meat (like sausage, bacon, ham sweet bologna or vegan meat substitute)
- 1 C cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 C diced onion
- Whisk 8 eggs in a separate bowl then add:
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir in the meat and veggies gently.
- Spoon into well-greased muffin pans.
- Bake for 20-22 min, until puffed and center is set. Let cool for 5 min before removing from pan.