Cozy Roasted Red Potatoes and Sweet Onions
This warm and inviting recipe will have your kitchen smelling fantastic as the cold weather persists here in late winter!
- Chop 5 large size washed Red Potatoes into bit size pieces, leaving the skins on.
- Peel then rough chop 1 Sweet Onion
- Toss Onion and Red Potatoes in 3 tbsp Olive Oil in a large mixing bowl
- Season with 2 tsp Penzy’s Northwoods Seasoning, re-toss to coat (a blend of dried rosemary, thyme, paprika, coarse salt, black pepper could be a homemade substitute)
- Spread out in 9×13 glass pan or casserole dish.
- Roast at 375 F for about 60 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes for the first ½ hour. The potatoes are done when they can easily be pierced by a fork.