Sour Cream Mashed Parsnips & Potatoes
Here’s a delicious, creamy, homespun recipe my wife made that features the savory flavor of Parsnips whipped with Potatoes and Sour Cream.
- Peel and Cut 4 Parsnips and 4 Large Potatoes (White or Russet) into 2 inch cubes
- Boil for 30-35 min until fork tender
- Drain, then add to large mixing bowl
- Add 4 tbsp butter, 1 cup of sour cream, salt and pepper to taste
- Whip the contents of the bowl with a mixer until smooth. Note: whipping may take slightly longer than regular mashed potatoes