Roasted Parsnips, Carrots and Brussels Sprouts
Try this roasted veggie blend – a sweet and savory mix of fall flavors! I like this dish anytime during cold weather, but it has become a mainstay at Thanksgiving for my family.
- Pre-heat oven to 450F
- Prep the following vegetables
- 4 Parsnips, peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Carrots, peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 10-12 Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic, peeled, whole
- Toss vegetables in a mixing bowl with 2-3 tbsp Olive oil
- Season with 1/2 tbsp of coarse salt, 1 tsp cracked black pepper (roasting seasonings may be added or substituted for even more flavor). Then re-toss to coat evenly.
- Spread vegetables evenly on a baking tray. Roast at 450F for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven to flip vegetables with a spatula. Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes. The vegetables are ready when they can easily pierced with a fork and have begun to brown.