Green Seedless Grapes
Keep your Grapes refrigerated until you’re about ready to eat them, since they lose their crunch much quicker at room temperature.
Grape Buying Tips
- Select Grapes that feel firm to a gentle squeeze. Lift up the bag or container and look at it from all sides.
- Look for Grapes with stems that are still green at the thickest parts and appear to still have life in them.
- Choose packs that have most of the berries still on the vine.
- Avoid bags that are wet and sticky – a sign that some of the Grapes are going bad – or have berries with splits or cracks.
- Go ahead… ask the produce clerk for a sample grape or two. Tasting is believing!
- Keep your Grapes refrigerated until you’re about ready to eat them, since they lose their crunch much quicker at room
- Wash Grapes with a cold water rinse just before serving them.
- The California Table Grape site has a nice array of Grape recipes, tips and use ideas.