Easy Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Delicious, flavorful potatoes ready without much prep! How cool!
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Rinse 1.5lb Fingerling Potatoes in water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Slice larger Fingerlings in half length-wise to even cooking time
- Toss Fingerlings in 2tbs Olive Oil, then season with ½tsp each: Coarse Salt & Black Pepper (or your favorite roasting seasoning)
- Spread Potatoes out evenly on a baking tray and roast at 425F for 20 minutes.
- At 20 minutes poke the Fingerlings with a fork. If the fork easily pierces the potatoes they’re done, otherwise keep roasting